Thursday 21 October 2010

Evaluation

I have researched two bands and one artist, they all kind of link in with each other because of the style of music and their originality. The chosen ones are The Drums, Florence and the Machine and Paolo Nutini. I have written about them and i have put an image to show who they are and also a music video to show you what their style is and their music.

I have also researched two fashion photographers which show different styles of technique and locations that they do within their work. I have a few images that are my favorite ones and i am going to inspire my work based on a few of them.
I am going to do a shoot in the studio and on location and once i am happy with a few images i am going to  chose my favorite images and then develop them further. I will use different props/ styles of clothes based upon my bands and artists e.g. florence and the machine i will take photographs which look similar to the ones which the photographer has taken.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    You have exactly the right approach to succeed at a very high level in photography if you keep this approach going, very well done.
    Just get your labels and tracking of criteria sorted
    www.exdipyr1.blogspot.com

    look at the blogger info sheet.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete