Wednesday 2 February 2011

Final Idea

After researching different photographers and different stop motion video's, I came to the idea of using my Nanny as a model who is sitting in her chair staring at the camera. The second frame would be my Nanny holding a photograph of her Mum and looking at it, the third frame would be a close up of my Nanny's hand holding the image of my Great Grandma. The fourth image is a young girl appears behind my Nan's chair and she will be blured and she will gradually move to a foot stool which is placed by my Nan's chair and she will eventually be sitting beside my Nan, but my Nan will be totally oblivious that she is there. The fifth or sixth frame the 'ghost' will have her hand on my Nan's leg and then the next frame would be of the close up of that. After this the 'ghost' would have got up and walked away, and the final frame will be an image of my Nan smiling.
I have based my idea on the photographer Duane Michals and Chris Marker's film La Jetée. I found the research interesting and these both caught my eye.
I will be editing the images either in black and white or having an vintage effect to the images. 



No comments:

Post a Comment